Car Loan EMI Calculator
Paperwork first, drive forever
Our car loan/auto loan EMI calculator makes it easy for you to figure out the monthly instalments on your loan.
Car Loan Calculator
How to Use Car Loan Calculator?
With colourful charts and instant results, our Car Loan Calculator is easy to use, intuitive to understand and is quick to perform.
- Principal loan amount you wish to avail
- Rate of interest (percentage)
- Loan tenure in years
Use the slider to adjust the values in the Car Loan Calculator form. If you need to enter more precise values, you can type the values directly in the relevant boxes provided. As soon as the values are changed using the slider (or hit the 'tab' key after entering the values directly in the input fields), Car Loan Calculator will re-calculate your monthly payment (EMI) amount.A pie chart depicting the break-up of total payment (i.e., total principal vs. total interest payable) is also displayed. It displays the percentage of total interest versus principal amount in the sum total of all payments made against the loan.
How can a car loan EMI calculator help you?
Regardless of the type of vehicle you are about to purchase, a car loan is a substantial amount which you need to repay over the tenor along with the interest. This is where a car EMI calculator comes in handy.Here are some obvious benefits of using a car loan EMI calculator.
- Saves your valuable time: The primary purpose of an EMI calculator for car loans in India is to save your time. We uses a standardised formula for calculating your EMI details. It produces a result as soon as you put in essential data.
- Accurate every time: Unlike manual calculations, an online calculator never makes a mistake.
- Helps you plan your budget: Once you have an idea of how much you need to repay each month as EMIs, you will be able to plan your future financing options better. If you are planning to buy an expensive car, you need a bigger loan amount. To repay that, you need a longer tenor. All these elements are determined by a car loan calculator in India.
- Breaks down the amount you need to pay: A car EMI calculator in India helps you break down the total payable amount under various headings including loan amount, interest applicable and processing fees among others.