Check your Car, Personal and Home Loan/Housing Loan EMI with Flexible Loan Calculator which helps you calculate Accurate Loan EMI
The loan calculator helps you instantly calculate your pay-outs and, therefore, plan your loan and repayment better. To calculate your EMI, just enter the loan amount, rate of interest and loan tenure, and your EMI is instantly displayed.
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installment. It includes repayment of the principal amount and payment of the interest on the outstanding amount of your loan.
How to Use EMI Calculator?
With colourful charts and instant results, our EMI Calculator is easy to use, intuitive to understand and is quick to perform.
- Principal loan amount you wish to avail
- Rate of interest (percentage)
- Loan tenure in years
A pie chart depicting the break-up of total payment (i.e., total principal vs. total interest payable) is also displayed. It displays the percentage of total interest versus principal amount in the sum total of all payments made against the loan.
How can an online EMI calculator help you?
Regardless of the type of loan you want to avail, be it a secured or unsecured advance, it is paramount that you know how much monthly installment you have to make before you avail it. That is where an EMI calculator India can be immensely helpful.
- It helps you get an accurate estimate of your EMI amount so that you can plan your finances accordingly. Make sure that your debt-to-income ratio is below 50% to maximize your chances of loan approval.
- A loan EMI calculator helps you save your valuable time. You don’t have to do the complex calculations manually, which can be quite time-consuming.
- It eliminates any chance of a miscalculation, providing you with an accurate estimate every time.
- It is highly specific for each type of loan. The EMI breakup of home loan, for example, is different from that of personal loan.